Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Yes, you have to work on your body language!!



   I always believe that our  posture, facial expression,  movement,  voice,  gesture and even our eye contact are the main keys for effective communication and effective classroom management.

That's why I am always  working to improve my positive body language  since it really plays an important role not only in giving me confidence, it also gives my students a feeling that I am an expert and I really know what  I am doing. In addition, It allows me to add strength to my nonverbal messages that I want to deliver to my students, also it improves my relationship with my students making them more motivating, behave in a better way and even achieve a higher academic level.

Are you still waiting ?? go and work to improve your positive body languages !!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

why It has to be solid waste mismanagement ?!!!

          Solid waste Mismanagement in Lebanon was my thesis project in MBA as I told you in the articles page. Everyone including my doctor...