Online teaching??? Don’t know how to do that??? Feeling worried about how you will explain your lesson, how to evaluate your students?? How to keep them engaged all the time? How will you prepare for your tests?? Mmmm🤔! I am pretty sure that you haven't taken the EDU561 course until now!
EDU 561 (media and technology course), it’s not an ordinary course, it's more like a training course that prepares you to become a modern teacher by which online teaching will become more like a piece of cake for you. This course is conducted at LIU university, as one of the major courses in Teaching diploma. This course will cover every details that you need in your teaching process started from how you will launch your online lessons what tools and application will allow you to do so, allow you to practice different tools and application that help you explain your lesson, engage and motivate your students, prepare you test and more and more tools and application that will change the teaching process to nice, entertaining and interesting experience. I was so glad that I took this course. It was very helpful, it took me to a completely different level in online teaching besides it improved my personal experience in using online tools and applications. I really would like to thank my doctor (Amal Farhat) for her appreciated effort.😍💓💓💓💓

EDUC 651 is not an ordinary course. Nice and interesting blog Sarah
ReplyDelete